- Wash the garment in lukewarm water (to remove talc, used for transporting purposes) using liquid soap/shampoo (it is prohibited to use washing machines/dry-cleaning, hand wash only). Cover the garment with a silicone-based latex polisher, spreading it all over the garment. Turn the garment inside out and repeat the procedure
- Let the water run off the garment (long-term contact with the water is a NO). Dry on the clothesline/wooden or plastic coat hanger. Don’t let latex contact with metals for a long time to avoid corrosion. Leave hanging for 20-30 minutes. Then turn the garment inside out and repeat the procedure.
- Flatten the creases after the washing by inflating the garment like an air-balloon
- Make sure to remove jewellery, piercings before wearing latex to avoid tearing the garment.
- Long nails is a NO. If you do have long nails ask for assistance in putting on latex garment to prevent it from tearing.
- Refrain from using deodorant, parfume and likewise substances to avoid possible chemical reaction of these substances with latex which could diminish and erode the material.
- Before putting on cover the garment with a silicone-based latex polisher on the outer and inner sides, spreading it all over the garment
- Cover the body with a silicone-based latex polisher, paying special attention to the elbows, knees, thighs and similar areas
- Covering garment and body with a silicone-based latex polisher is a must, otherwise the garment will be damaged
- Put on the garment carefully (as if putting on stockings — moving gradually and flattening the creases)
- Don`t let latex contact with fats/oils
- Never put on/off or adjust a hood by pulling mouth and eye cuts to prevent them from tearing. To put on a hood insert your hands inside the hood and spread them to the sides – this will stretch the neck of the hood. Keeping that position put it on. Adjust the hood on your face by gently moving the face panel with your fingers
- Wash the garment in lukewarm water (without liquid soap/shampoo), let the water run off the garment and cover it with a silicone-based latex polisher (see above)
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Store your latex garment in dark wardrobe (using plastic/wooden hangers)
- Cover the garment with a silicone-based latex polisher before next use (no washing)